Membership in IPPA is open to all public procurement personnel in the State of Idaho, including federal, state, city, county, and any other political subdivision of the State (such as school districts, highway districts, port authorities, fire districts, etc.)
Also included are any full-time employees of any NIGP member agencies provided that he/she spends the majority of his/her time involved in contracting, purchasing, or the materials management function.
Benefits of Membership
1. Attend NIGP seminars and learn innovative purchasing skills.
2. Prepare for professional certification that is administered through the Universal Public Purchasing Certification Council (UPPCC).
3. Network, exchange ideas and information, and discuss current issues with peers.
4. Develop and enhance your skills and talents in order to become more competitive in today's business climate.
5. Demonstrate leadership through volunteer service on a chapter board or committee - experiences that allow you to acquire new skills in planning, managing, and organizing.
6. Learn more about new career opportunities and promotions available in the local and regional area.
7. Attend Lunch & Learn trainings, NIGP webinars, and other locally organized events at no cost to you or a members-only discounted rate.
8. The opportunity to attend 4 dinner meetings per year, which offer great guest speakers on subjects that affect public procurement.
9. Earn scholarship funds to put towards trainings, NIGP Forum, certification, and more!
Annual membership dues are $30.00 and are collected in October through December. If you intend to pay for your membership with a credit card and you are a new member use this link Membership Application otherwise complete and print this Membership Application 2020 and mail it to IPPA P.O.Box 6512 Boise,ID 83707. For any questions about membership please contact Kelly Ollivant, IPPA Membership Chair, at [email protected]
Retired or Student Members
If you are a retired professional or a current student and are interested in membership, you can join at no charge. Please reach out to the Membership Chair if this is something you'd be interested in.
See our IPPA informational brochure: IPPA Brochure