Membership in IPPA is open to all public procurement personnel in the State of Idaho, including federal, state, city, county, and any other political subdivision of the State (such as school districts, highway districts, port authorities, fire districts, etc.).
Also included are any full-time employees of any NIGP member agencies provided that they spend the majority of their time involved in contracting, purchasing, or the materials management function.
Benefits of Membership
1. Attend NIGP seminars and learn innovative procurement skills - these outstanding educational opportunities are one of the best reasons to join our organization.
2. Prepare for professional certification that is administered through the Universal Public Purchasing Certification Council (UPPCC) and NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement.
3. Network, exchange ideas and information, and discuss current issues with peers.
4. Develop and enhance your skills and talents in order to become more competitive in today's business climate.
5. Demonstrate leadership through volunteer service on the IPPA Board or Committee - experiences that allow you to acquire new skills in planning, managing, and organizing.
6. Learn more about new career opportunities and promotions available in the local and regional area.
7. Attend Lunch & Learn trainings, NIGP webinars, and other locally organized events at no cost to you or a members-only discounted rate.
8. The opportunity to attend four dinner meetings/social events per year, which offer great guest speakers on subjects that affect public procurement and serve as wonderful networking opportunities.
9. Earn scholarship funds to put towards trainings, NIGP Forum, certification, and more!
Annual membership dues are $30.00 and are collected in October through December. If you intend to pay for your membership with a credit card and you are a new member use this link Membership Application, otherwise complete and print this Membership Application 2021 and mail it to IPPA P.O. Box 6512 Boise,ID 83707. For any questions about membership, please contact Kelly Ollivant, IPPA Membership Chair, at [email protected]
Retired or Student Members
If you are a retired professional or a current student and are interested in membership, you can join at no charge. Please reach out to the Membership Chair if this is something you'd be interested in.
See our IPPA informational brochure: IPPA Brochure